JT’s Creamery is looking for a:
Part-Time Store Manager
We are a family run business that is in the heart of downtown Holly Springs in The Block on Main. We have strived to make our ice cream shop one of the best locations for premium handcrafted ice cream in the area that does not use artificial dyes, flavors, or high fructose corn syrup. It is our goal that our customers feel welcomed by our friendly staff and can relax in our family atmosphere. We have a beautiful shop / location with games and a safe place for kids to run around. If you are a hardworking, friendly, outgoing person who enjoys being around people in a fun atmosphere this maybe the job for you!
· Provide high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Strong attention to details
· Ability to multi-task
· Hard working, ethical and a team player
· Degree Preferred / High School Diploma
· Previous food service experience a plus
· Serve Safe training or agree to training
· NC driver’s license
· Provide outstanding customer service!
· With training, know how to do every job function inside the store
· Train employees on procedures and store processes
· Interview, train and manage employees
· Ensure quality of service, procedures, and policies are met by both themselves and any employees they are supervising
· Manage scheduling
· Communicate with Owners
· Share creative ideas of events, promotions, ice cream flavors etc
· Fun work environment with training
· Part-time job 15-20 hours (includes days, evening, weekends – schedule can be VERY flexible)
· Salary, Tips
· Paid time off
Interested applicants please email resume with cover letter to Wendy Belt at email@example.com
Files coming soon.
JT’s Creamery is looking for:
Part Time Ice Cream Maker (20 hours)
Making ice cream at JT’s Creamery provides a very flexible schedule. You don’t need to know how to make ice cream to start, just a desire to create premium quality ice cream, free of artificial flavors, dyes, or high fructose corn syrup. As a candidate you will participate in creating new flavors and novelties. On an average day, the ice cream maker is working along side others, working to their own music while creating large batches of ice cream.
Ice Cream Maker Responsibilities
· Meet production expectations daily
· Follow recipes
· Print label, date, pack, and store ice cream daily
· Prepare ingredients and produce homemade inclusions
· Accurately inventory trays, pints, inclusions, and bases to meet daily production plan
· Participate in daily/weekly/monthly inventory as needed
· Communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully will all members of our team
· Thoughtfully complete daily cleaning tasks to ensure all areas of the kitchen are clean and organized.
· Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
Ice Cream Maker Qualifications
· Passion for food, cooking, teamwork, and quality
· Previous professional kitchen, production experience, or culinary school is a plus
· Ability to measure ingredients accurately and perform basic kitchen math
· Be available 20 hours a week
· Dedication to cleanliness and organization
· Great communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude
· Willingness to learn and follow instructions with precision as well as give great attention to detail
· Be 18 years old or older
· Ability to stand on concrete floors for hours a day and lift 50 pounds repeatedly
This is the perfect part-time job for a person who needs a job with flexibility. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please contact us through our website- jtscreamery.com or visit us at:
300 S. Main Street Suite 112, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Copyright © 2023 JTscreamery - All Rights Reserved.
We will be closed from New Years Day, January 1, 2023 until Tuesday January 24th. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the New Year.